Welcome

613-507-9500
1-855-959-9500

Friday, July 16, 2010

Christmas in July

Wow, what a day - it really was Christmas in July at Quilt & Stitch with over 140 bolts of fabric arriving - lots of Christmas prints, Batik's, Moda's and much, much more!!  It's always great fun opening the boxes and seeing all the fabric but, then reality sets in and the hard work begins.
We didn't get it all processed so you'll have to bare with us - trust me, it will be well worth the wait.  I think that it's a pretty safe bet to say that our 40% off section will be growing (gotta make room for all the new stuff after all)!!
If you get our weekly email you know that we have some terrific specials - the jelly rolls are disappearing - don't miss this wonderful opportunity - drop in we're open until 4 pm tomorrow.
I thought I'd share this picture of Loretta Moore's latest design - it's a beautiful primitive country fox.

Keeping you in stitches,
Margaret

1 comment:

Deb said...

I sure wish your store is a little closer I do love the drive there...are you open on Sundays sounds so great