Welcome

613-507-9500
1-855-959-9500

Sunday, July 18, 2010















What a great weekend and we were busy, busy, busy at Quilt & Stitch.   Marjorie brought in her latest quilt - a Judy Niemeyer design - looking for binding.  What a beauty!!  Marjorie is standing to the right and that's Carolyn holding up the quilt and hiding behind it, on the left!!
I also forgot to tell you that Laurene King-McGill was in this week and she looks wonderful - it was so good to see her.  Best of all guys - she's ready to start teaching again this fall (which by the way is only a month and a half away).
I know you're going to feel very sorry for me because the family is away and I'm all alone for a whole week - just me and my pouch (who looks like a giant white rat since his last grooming session).


Keeping you in stitches,
Margaret

No comments: