Welcome

613-507-9500
1-855-959-9500

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I didn't get a chance to go to the Picton Quilt Show after all but, I was very excited to learn that one of our very special clients won 1st prize with her beautiful Celtic knot quilt - CONGRATULATIONS Ginny Klein!!
Monday we had a lovely visit from Karen who moved (unfortunately for us) to the Maritimes a couple of years ago.  I'll post the pictures for you as soon as they come in!
There was a bit of excitement in our beautiful downtown today.  I had just had my hair done and decided to stop by Tara foods - there was a large group of people across the street.  I was told, when I was at the cash checking out, that there was a rumor was Michael Ignatieff was having lunch at Chez Pippy - Iggy was eating at the Piggy!!
Keeping you in stitches!  Margaret

No comments: