Welcome

613-507-9500
1-855-959-9500

Friday, July 23, 2010

Convention

Well Debbi and I are off to Mineapolus for the  Husqvarna Viking 2010 Convention!  Hip, hip, hooray!!
Poor Debbi - imagine having to share a hotel room with moi for 5 days and 4 nights - gotta feel sorry for her. 
Debbi is going to take classes on and become certified on the new 5D software - very exciting!  I'm going to a number of different classes but, I am taking one to become certified on the new Designer Ruby - that too is very exciting!!  The Ruby is a wonderful machine, a more affordable Designer with easy embroidery and beautiful decorative stitches.  For Designer 1 owners this machine is the equivalent, with the longer 10" arm (bigger hoops)!  I'll keep you posted throughout the week on our blog - Debbi and I are in the store today and tomorrow and I'll be back in the store next Saturday.

No comments: