Welcome

613-507-9500
1-855-959-9500

Friday, August 27, 2010

Countdown to FALL

Wow, September is almost here - just 4 days to go - the kids will be back to school on the 7th -
I'm happy in one respect because I get to walk my grandson to school everyday (I desperately need the exercise)  - my granddaughter on the other hand, is apparently too old for me to walk her and is going to  walk with one of her friends - I'm amazed at how much it's bothering me and how old it's making me feel!!
We're doing weird and wonderful things at the store - our second classroom is getting a face lift -
we're all working very hard but, I think Debbi is working the hardest - harder than I am for sure.
It is going to be an amazing classroom space.
The newsletter is ready for you to pick up - I've had to do a bit of tweaking to the schedule (I made a couple of mistakes - nothing new there) - so make sure you have a copy of the updated one.
Scroll on down the page - I've posted pictures of two beautiful pieces that our staff has made.
Keeping you in stitches,
Margaret

No comments: