Welcome

613-507-9500
1-855-959-9500

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

5D Software

I'm very excited about the new Husqvarna Viking Ruby and their new 5D software - Debbi is going to give us an overview of the software on Saturday, Aug. 7, from 1 - 3 pm.  I didn't get a chance to take any of the classes when we were in Minneapolis last week so, I'm really looking forward to the demonstration.  I did download a video of the software promo but, can't find it anywhere on my computer.  If you have the time, you might want to go to the Husqvarna Viking web page and have a look.  It's good stuff!
Drop in and take a good look at the Ruby - stay for a demo - but, don't forget to come to our launch party - Friday, Aug. 13, 6:30 - 9 pm or Saturday, Aug. 14, 10 am - 4 pm.
Keeping you in stitches,
Margaret

No comments: