Welcome

613-507-9500
1-855-959-9500

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Fall Newsletter

Well, I have finally finished the newsletter and can now come up for air!!
You can pick up your copy starting Tuesday or download it from our web site - it should be posted by Wednesday.  I felt so good this morning that I started re-organizing - it seems like I'm constantly re-organizing!  I decided to hang a few things on my bedroom wall - I had the hammer but, no nails.  So, I went out into the garage, where my son-in-law keeps all his tools, to find one.  I was in there less than a minute when he followed me in - he doesn't think its safe for me to be in there, especially alone!  Imagine!!  As soon as he said that, I stepped back and almost broke my right heel on something that I was unaware of behind me,  making me drop something.  When I leaned over to pick it up I smacked my forehead on the the shop vac.  I admit it was right in front of me and big enough to be noticed, but, I didn't.  Glenn suggested that I go back into the house, which I did and promptly slammed the door in his face - how was I to know he was following me out!  
Keeping you in stitches, Margaret

No comments: