Welcome

613-507-9500
1-855-959-9500

Friday, June 3, 2011

Help

I'm trying to change the look of our blog and can't figure out how to get rid of the patchwork background - any ideas!!  I'm close but it's still not right and it's starting to look a little BORING!!
FYI - I took back the brace that I accidentally bought for my left hand but of course, the drug store didn't have another one in my size for my right hand.  It's taken me a couple of days but, I finally found one that fits @ twice the price (story of my life).  I've been wearing it off and on ever since and I think it's making a difference.  As recommended - I will wear it to bed - thanks for the advise Suzette.

If you don't already know I walk my grandson to school every morning.  This week we were talking about what we were going to do in September - I asked him if it was ok if I still walked him to school - he said yes he expected that I'd continue (and I quote) "pretty much until I graduate Gram".  He's made my year!!
Keeping you in stitches,
Marg

1 comment:

Deb said...

what a wonderful grandson...those are the nicest words