Welcome

613-507-9500
1-855-959-9500

Sunday, June 19, 2011

At it again

Debbi and I are in Toronto - we have to be at Husqvarna Viking tomorrow morning at 9 am for our certification training on the new Designer Diamond Deluxe.  We have our Diamond Deluxe with us in our room and guess what??  We're working on our blogs - gotta have your priorities straight!
We are in a beautiful hotel right downtown courtesy of my daughter Jessica - the mini bar is on motion detection - so, whether you actually drink or eat something in the fridge - if you move it you are charged for it - I accidentally moved a can of beer - too bad I don't drink the stuff - now if there had been a bottle of Shiraz I may have had to shake the whole fridge.
Keeping you in stitches,
Margaret
P.S. You may want to check out Debbi's blog for more information on how we're doing.

No comments: