Welcome

613-507-9500
1-855-959-9500

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

BLOCK OF THE MONTH

Sorry for the delay in posting these pictures - if you haven't cut your fabric yet please be careful when cutting the background - you should cut  the four as per the diagram - 2 x 3 1/2" x 6 1/2" across - the other two  same size below and the the 2-  4" sq.  1 on top of the other and then finally the 4 1/2" sq.  I hope that helps - if you have any problems leave me a note or call me at 613-389-2223.
Keeping you in stitches, Margaret
BTW - I am wearing my brace at night and it's makes a huge difference - thanxs for the hint!!!


1 comment:

GEARS said...

I am so glad that you are seeing improvement in your wrist! It amazes me, how many people I have suggested this to, that don't try it. When I heard the logic (healing at night, keeping the wrist straight for blood flow and regeneration), it made sense to me. Others think I am weird. LOL