Welcome

613-507-9500
1-855-959-9500

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hello again

I can't get to the computer as often as I'd like these days - probably because we are so busy at the store that by the time I get home, I crash!  It's a wonderful thing to be able to complain about being busy!! 
September is an especially busy month for us - we've had a few busy weekends - our Fall Open House and our giant Tent Sale! 
Our classes have started - thank goodness we have 2 classrooms - a number of them are full - we've added extra classes to try to accommodate everyone!  If there's a class you would have liked to have taken and it's full, please ask to have your name put on the waiting list.
It`s almost October - a month that I love - Halloween is so much fun!  We`re going to have a party at Quilt & Stitch, so get started on those costumes folks!   

No comments: