Welcome

613-507-9500
1-855-959-9500

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Wow - we had a very exciting day in the store yesterday - the Sashiko sewing machine from BabyLock had just arrived and Debbi and I were fighting over who was going to be the first to test drive it.  I won!!
You really should come in a check it out - it's amazing - imagine - only one thread coming up from the bobbin and it makes individual stitches (as if you were doing a running stitch by hand) -
it is great for quilting and fashion sewing.
I'm hoping that we get a few visiters to our new blog - sign in and become a member.
Don't forget to pick up your newsletter from the store - the spring schedule is finally ready.
Keeping you in stitches,
Margaret & Debbi

1 comment:

Tammy in Ontario, Canada said...

I am already a follower (I was the your first one)!