Welcome

613-507-9500
1-855-959-9500

Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday

What a beautiful sunny day - I almost forgot what the sun was like!!  Having a small Easter dinner tonight (all is well, I'm not cooking).  My family is too busy for me this year - it's great because it gives me time to sew - which these days is a luxury!  I hope you all have a great holiday weekend - we're open tomorrow and Monday - drop in for a visit, have a treat and crack and egg for a discount (15% - 40%)!
Just a little side note: My daughter, son-in-law and I went to vote at one of the advanced polls (had to leave because the cue was too long) - but, my daughter was telling me that my grandson told her not to vote for Alicia Gordon because he didn't like her signs - funny how kids think!!
Keeping you in stitches,
Margaret Millar

No comments: