Welcome

613-507-9500
1-855-959-9500

Monday, January 3, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR

It's been a little over a month since I posted my last entry - I have a good excuse - I was totally engrossed in getting our Winter 2011 Class Schedule finished - which it now is and by the way, ready for you to pick up at the store or to download from our web site: http://www.quiltandstitch.ca/newsletters/Winter2011.pdf

Another reason for my absence is that just before Christmas I got very sick - a really bad cold and I'm not better yet!! 

My family and I had a great Christmas - my daughter and the grand kids gave me a Tundra coat (good up to 40 below) so, of course the weather warmed up and, just because I'm actually ready for the deep cold for the first time in my life the rest of the winter should be pretty mild!

Our OPEN HOUSE is Friday, Jan. 14 & Saturday Jan. 15 - it's hard to believe that a whole year has gone by - it's our 1st Anniversary!  It's party time!!
drop in for some tasty treats, great discounts, demonstrations and give-aways!

Keeping you in stitches,
Margaret Millar

No comments: