Welcome

613-507-9500
1-855-959-9500

Friday, October 1, 2010

I took a few pictures at the store today - we had two classes in session and our new service department was busy - there is always lots of excitement at Quilt & Stitch. 
Don't forget the 401 Quilt Run began today (Oct. 1 - 30) - with fabric discounts from 10 - 30% off!  At Quilt & Stitch we're celebrating the last day of the 401 Quilt Run Saturday, Oct. 30,  with a Halloween party - and, if you wear a costume to our party you will get an extra 10% off any discount you've picked from the 401 discount draw!
I have opened a Twitter account for Quilt & Stitch but, I'm not sure what to do with it yet - I will keep you posted!!
Keeping you in stitches,
Margaret



1 comment:

Deb said...

looks like you are all having fun I sure love the quilt on the wall!! happy Thanksgiving to you all as well