Welcome

613-507-9500
1-855-959-9500

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

We had a great time on Halloween!  I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to post any of the pictures - will try to do just that before the end of the week. 
We have a very exciting weekend planned for Quilt & Stitch.  Cheryl Stranges is coming from Toronto with Doreen Teasdale and they plan to show us how wonderful the Husqvarna Viking Designer Diamond is on Friday and then Saturday Cheryl will teach us how to get more out of our sergers!  It should be great fun!
Our block of the month club met last Saturday - I was late - it's all Carolyn's fault.  I walked out the front door at 8:45 am (had to be at the store before 9) and couldn't get my car door open - all four were frozen solid - no one was home of course so, I pulled out my trusty cell phone and call the store - I explained to Carolyn what a predicament I was in - rather than feeling sorry for me or offering to pick me up - she responded "You'll just have to make sure yo get up 15 minutes earlier from now on" and hung up!  I was crushed - I think she was busy!  Here are the pictures of this months block as promised.

No comments: